Do you need to change your date of birth on your Aadhaar card? Maybe you recently realized that you entered the wrong date when you applied, or maybe you’ve just had a birthday and want to update your information. Whatever the reason, if you don’t have any proof of your date of birth, it can be a bit tricky to make the change. But don’t worry – we’re here to help! In this blog post, we’ll explain how to change your date of birth on your Aadhaar card even without proof. So read on for all the details!
Is your aadhar card paperwork missing a date of birth? If that’s the case, you’ll need to update it. So, you don’t have to be concerned about its answer since we have provided a step-by-step guide on how to update the date of birth in an aadhar card.
As you may be aware, an Aadhar card is one of the papers that is necessary for practically all online and offline services/work. Furthermore, you are well aware that a person’s birth date is really crucial.
So, if the date of birth on your aadhar card differs from the date of birth on your mark sheet, pan card, voter id, driving license, passport, or other documents, you must amend it.
Because, as with the Aadhar card, a number of papers are necessary. As a result, your aadhar card and other documents must have an accurate date of birth.
Otherwise, there would be a discrepancy between your paperwork and the other document and Aadhar card. As a result, if you submit your paper elsewhere, it may be rejected.
As a result, you should fix it as quickly as feasible. As a result, if you want to learn how to modify the date of birth on your Aadhar card, you’ve come to the proper spot. So, let us talk about it.
How to Update Date of Birth on Aadhar Card Using Different Methods
There are several methods you may use to modify the date of birth on your own Aadhar card. So, in this essay, we have discussed three strategies for correcting your D.O.B on your Aadhar identification.
They are online via the uidai official website, offline by a visit to the enrollment center, and by mailing an update form via postal mail. As a result, you can use whatever technique you choose to modify the D.O.B on your Aadhar card.
How can I modify the date of birth on my Aadhar card using an internet website?
The uidai has offered each owner the ability to alter or modify their Name, Address, Date of Birth, Photo, and so on online without having to visit the enrollment office.
As a result, you can modify your original date of birth on your Aadhar card while sitting at home. So, let’s go over the steps you’ll need to do to update your d.o.b. online on your Aadhar card.
Note: Only if your cellphone number is linked to your Aadhar card will you be able to alter any details or date of birth. If it is not linked, you should connect it by visiting a nearby Aadhar center.
To correct your date of birth on your Aadhar card, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the Aadhar card, uidai.gov.in, using any browser on your PC or smartphone.
- Scroll down and select the update aadhar choices.
- Scroll down and then select the option to update demographics data online.
- As shown in the screenshot below, click to go to the update Aadhar button.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhar card number as well as the captcha.
- Click on the transmit otp button, then input the otp code, and then click on the login choices.
- Under the update demographics data including address, click the update demographics data choices.
- Choose the date of birth selections from the drop-down menu and then click the Proceed button.
- Tick the “Yes, I am aware of this” consent box and then click the Proceed button.
- Enter the New Original Date of Birth using the calendar you want to use in your other document.
- Choose the name of the document from the list for which you want to upload a soft copy.
- Click the Upload Document button, and then pick the document that you want to upload by typing its name in the document name field. (Please keep in mind that it must be in JPEG or PNG format with a maximum storage size of 2 MB.)
- When you select the preview option, you will be able to see the photos of the documents you have uploaded.
- Fill out the captcha, then click the transmit otp button.
- Enter the otp that was provided to your registered cellphone number with your Aadhar card.
- Tick the permission box and then click the Make Payment option button.
- Finally, select your preferred payment method and make a RS. 50 payment. As soon as you finish the payment, a request for amending the date of birth on your Aadhar card will be submitted successfully.
So, you would have understood how to modify the date of birth on your Aadhar card online while sitting at home. Let us now look at another way.
How to Change D.O.B in Aadhar Card Offline?
By the way, if you go to your local Aadhar center, they will offer you instructions on how to modify the date of birth on your Aadhar card.
However, we have listed certain procedures that you will need to take in order to update your Aadhar card offline without having to contact the operator of the Aadhar facility.
When you arrive at the facility, you will be required to provide biometric fingerprint verification. Then, after a few days or a week, your adhaar card will be updated.
You do not need to fill out any forms after visiting the Aadhar enrollment Center because all of the information is filled out when you arrange an appointment.
Follow the steps below to learn how to modify the date of birth on your Aadhar card without visiting an adhar center:
- To begin, if you are coming from a large city, make an appointment to save time. To acquire a slot for an adhaar update, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the uidai.gov.in website and hover your mouse over the My Aadhar option.
- To arrange an appointment, click here.
- Select your city from the list by selecting the select button under the City/Location field.
- To go to the Book Appointment option, click.
- Choose the adhar update option, then input your cellphone number and captcha.
- Click to generate OTP, then input OTP, and finally validate OTP.
- Now, input your aadhar number, name on your aadhar, and choose a local aadhar center location, document type, and other information.
- Proceed to the next stage by clicking the next button.
- To change it, select the option to edit the date of birth.
- Enter a new date of birth and choose a date of birth proof from the available options.
- Select the date and time you wish to visit the adhaar center by clicking the next option.
- Click the next button, followed by the submit option.
- Choose pay at aadhar Seva Kendra as the payment option, then hit the Final Submit button. Your appointment has now been successfully scheduled.
- At the Generate application form option, click the “Click here” button and save the receipt for future reference.
- Print the Receipt that you downloaded.
- Visit the closest Aadhar Center on the date you have scheduled an appointment.
- You must provide the Receipt to the Aadhar center operator.
- When they ask for your fingerprint, you must place it on their biometric gadget.
- They will then issue you a receipt for the update of your date of birth on your Aadhar card.
As a result, after you receive the Receipt from the Aadhar center, your date of birth will be changed within a few days or a week. By following the steps above, you should have a good understanding of how to modify the date of birth on an Aadhar card utilizing an appointment system offline.
How can I alter the date of birth on my Aadhar card via mail?
You may also change your birth date using fast post. You must mail the form and papers to the uidai aadhar card address. They will then update your date of birth.
So, you don’t have to be concerned about the process since we have provided a step-by-step guide to applying for aadhar correction of date of birth by rapid post.
By the way, if you use this approach, it may take longer than the other two methods to correctly change your date of birth on your Aadhar card.
We propose that you use the aforementioned techniques via the internet and attend the nearest Aadhar center. Because if there are any errors while filling out the form, it may be rejected. So, let’s go over the procedure.
Follow the steps below to correct your D.O.B on your Aadhar card by mail:
- Download the rectification form at https://uidai.gov.in/images/UpdateRequestFormV2.pdf.
- Print the aadhar update form you downloaded from the printer.
- Fill out the form according to the instructions and input the new date of birth that you wish to modify.
- Sign the form when you’ve completed it.
- In addition to the application form, you must provide a document proving your date of birth.
Then, go to a nearby post office and mail the form and document to the following address:
- UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India)
Chhindwara Post Box No. 10
Madhya Pradesh, India – 480001
- The UIDAI
Banjara Hills Post Office Box No. 99
India, Hyderabad – 500034
After you send, your date of birth and address will be updated after a few days provided you filled out the form correctly. In this section, you may apply for aadhar card rectification by fast post.
As a result, you should be aware of how to modify the date of birth in an Aadhar card utilizing Speed post.
What papers are necessary to amend the date of birth on an Aadhar card?
No matter whatever technique you use, a date of birth evidence is required to change the date of birth on your Aadhar card.
So, we’ll know what kinds of documentation are allowed for changing the date of birth on your Aadhar card.
The papers listed below are required as proof for correcting your date of birth on your Aadhar card:
- Birth Certificate: You may upload or send a birth certificate to update your aadhar card’s D.O.B. This certificate, which is a vital document, may be available to you.
- PAN Card: If you are over the age of 18, you may have this PAN Card document, which you may upload online, provide offline to an Aadhar center, or send through rapid post.
- Marksheet: You may utilize a mark sheet provided by any board or university administration.
- SSLC (Secondary School Leaving Certificate) Book and Certificate
- Order for central/state pension payment.
- Document describing the health-care program
As a result, you can upload any of the papers from the preceding list online. You can also submit any of the papers listed above offline by visiting an Aadhar facility or going to the post office.
As a result, you should be aware of the papers necessary to modify the date of birth on an Aadhar card offline, online, or through rapid post.
- How to Activate Jio Sim After Long Time?
- MIS Portal Haryana DSE Login Page Saksham Haryana Education Portal
FAQ on How to Change the Date of Birth on Your Aadhar Card
How long would it take to update D.O.B in Aadhar card?
According to the uidai official website, updating the date of birth on your aadhar card might take up to 90 days. However, we have discovered that it takes somewhere between 3 and 15 days.
As a result, there is no set time when a specific aadhar card will correctly update your date of birth. In conclusion, we imply that your date of birth will be updated in a minimum of three days and a maximum of ninety days.
How can I check the Aadhar card’s update status (D.O.B)?
When you apply for aadhar card rectification, you will be given a receipt or acceptance paper that includes your Enrollment ID. So, using that EID, you may check the status of your Aadhar card update.
As a receipt, you will receive an Enrollment ID for each way in which you apply for aadhar card repair. Let’s see how we can check it.
Follow the steps below to learn how to check the status of an Aadhar card update:
- Go to the official Aadhar card website and then scroll down.
- Under the update Aadhar, click the Aadhar check update status link.
- Look on the receipt or acknowledgement paper for the enrollment ID and date.
- After that, input the captcha and select the Check status option.
You may now simply view your aadhar updating status.
Can I update my date of birth on my Aadhar card without providing proof?
No, you cannot modify your date of birth on your Aadhar card without providing documentation. If you update by yourself, you will need to provide documentation of your date of birth to a website.
If you pursue the offline approach by travelling to a nearby Aadhar facility, you will also need to provide one Date of Birth proof certificate.
Finally, you will not be allowed to modify your date of birth unless you have one document that serves as verification of your date of birth.
How many times can the DOB in Aadhar be changed?
You may only change your date of birth on your Aadhar card once in your life. As a result, you should double-check everything before making an online request for aadhar card updation.
If you fill out the form to update the date of birth on your Aadhar card offline, make careful to input the date of birth accurately; if you enter it incorrectly, it will not change.
How can I modify my date of birth on my Aadhar card if I don’t have a cellphone number?
Unless your cellphone number is not connected to your Aadhar card, you cannot update your date of birth in an Aadhar card online. As a result, changing yourself online without a cell number is difficult.
However, you may change your date of birth on your Aadhar card by visiting a nearby Aadhar enrollment office or sending it through rapid post. As a result, other than online, you can amend your date of birth without a cell number.
Conclusion on changing the date of birth on an Aadhar card
Finally, I hope you now understand how to modify the date of birth on your Aadhar card using numerous techniques. I have attempted to cover almost every important aspect of changing your D.O.B in your Aadhar card.
In this essay, I’ve discussed three approaches that use internet websites. offline center, as well as by speed post As a result, you can use whatever approach you like.
If your cell number is linked to your aadhar card, we strongly advise you to update the date of birth on your aadhar card via the official uidai website.
If it is not registered, you can use the second way by visiting a nearby Aadhar facility.
We’ve also included answers to some frequently asked questions about upgrading D.O.B in Aadhar in this page.
If you have any problems or questions in updating your date of birth on your Aadhar card, please leave a remark. If your problem is relevant to our topic, we will strive to fix it as quickly as possible.
This article has discussed how to change the date of birth in aadhar card without proof. It is important for one’s own protection and privacy, if they have changed their age or year of birth due to any reason such as marriage, adoption etc., then it becomes necessary that this information should be updated with Aadhaar authority immediately because there are chances that identity theft may happen. The steps which need to be followed while changing date of birth in Aadhaar Card without documents can be found on UIDAI website itself and requires following online process given by them.