Check here Top 10 States In India For Quality Education.
- KERALA. Kerala education is nearly as good as it gets. Kerala education is nearly as good as it gets. The state’s literacy rate speaks for itself. With the highest literacy rate in the world, students in Kerala rank first in all scenarios around the world. Overall, education in Kerala is excellent, and studying there is clearly a wise decision.
- CHANDIGARH– Chandigarh is also one of India’s most literate states, and it is particularly well-known for its world-class school education system.
- TAMIL NADU– Because of an improved educational system in Tamil Nadu, the majority of the state’s people are now literate. According to a published report, the percentage of literate people in Tamil Nadu is 80.33 percent.
- DELHI- Delhi is the educational capital of the world, boasting the best educational facilities, a world-class infrastructure, and an experienced faculty group. While announcing the decision to adopt the Delhi school model in Maharashtra to improve the quality of education in the state, Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar stated, “Today, the Delhi school education model is considered to be the best in the country.”
- HARYANA– Haryana’s school education system is not lagging behind that of other Indian states. According to the most recent census, its literacy rate is 67.91 percent, placing it in a respectable position when compared to the literacy rates of other Indian states.
- GUJARAT– In comparison to many other Indian states, education in Orissa is quite good. In Odisha, there are numerous opportunities to obtain a high-quality education. In addition to all of these educational facilities, the ambiance and environment of the institutions are excellent for an individual’s overall development and education.
- HIMACHAL PRADESH- Himachal Pradesh is one of India’s most literate states, with an overall literacy rate of 82.80 percent. Furthermore, the Himachal Pradesh government is focusing on mandatorily providing elementary education to children aged 6 to 14 in order to comply with the ‘Right to Free and Compulsory Education Act.’ The University Grants Commission (UGC) has allocated Rs. 45 million to Himachal University for higher education improvement in the 10th five-year plan.
- MAHARASHTRA- Maharashtra is one of India’s top educational destinations. Maharashtra’s education system has changed dramatically in the last decade. With a large number of schools, colleges, and other educational institutions operating in the state, students from all over the country flock there to pursue a career in their chosen field. Pune serves as a hub for Maharashtra’s most prestigious colleges and institutions.
- ODISHA- In comparison to many other Indian states, education in Orissa is quite good. In Odisha, there are numerous opportunities to obtain a high-quality education. In addition to all of these educational facilities, the ambiance and environment of the institutions are excellent for an individual’s overall development and education.
India is the seventh-largest country in the world, with the second-largest population, and education is one of the fundamental rights of every citizen. Some states fare better than others, according to the Indian Rankings. The states mentioned in this list are from all over the Indian subcontinent and are the best states in India for education. They perform better in terms of education quality, literacy rate, girls’ education, and primary school enrollment. The ratings consider the teaching team’s quality, the environment, instructional pedagogy, and impact. Furthermore, the infrastructure for higher education appears to be better in these states.