Shark Tank India, the famous reality TV show that has caught the nation’s attention, is returning for its third season. The show, which offers a unique platform for aspiring innovators and entrepreneurs to pitch their ideas to a panel of highly accomplished business people known as ‘Sharks,’ is eagerly anticipated by viewers throughout the country.
Shark Tank India Season 3 Sharks
Sharks will be introduced in the third season of Shark Tank India. Ritesh Agarwal, founder and CEO of Oyo Rooms, and Deepinder Goyal, founder and CEO of Zomato, have joined the distinguished panel as new members. They will join the returning Sharks from season 2: Aman Gupta (Co-Founder and CMO of boAt), Amit Jain (CEO and Co-founder of CarDekho Group, InsuranceDekho.com), Anupam Mittal (Founder and CEO of Shaadi.com – People Group), Namita Thapar (Executive Director of Emcure Pharmaceuticals), Vineeta Singh (Co-Founder and CEO of SUGAR Cosmetics), and Peyush Bansal (Founder and CEO of Lenskart.com).
Ashneer Grover’s Departure
Ashneer Grover, the founder of BharatPe, will be missing from the panel this season. He has indicated unequivocally that he will not be returning to the show.
Shark Tank India Season 3 Release Date
While the exact start date has yet to be revealed, Shark Tank India Season 3 is currently expected to air in December 2023 or January 2024.The show will be shown on Sony Entertainment Channel and streamed on the OTT platform SonyLIV.
Shark Tank India Season 3 Format
Shark Tank India is a reality television series that follows a format similar to its American counterpart. Here’s a brief overview of the format:
- Entrepreneurs’ Pitch: Aspiring entrepreneurs from India present their business models and ideas to a panel of established entrepreneurs and investors, known as ‘Sharks’.
- Sharks’ Evaluation: The Sharks listen to these pitches and judge the business concepts and products presented. They engage in a discussion about the business, asking questions about the product, market size, sales, and more.
- Investment Decision: After the discussion, the Sharks decide whether to invest their money to help market and mentor each contestant. The entrepreneurs are seeking a specific amount of investment in exchange for a stake in their company.
- Negotiation: If a Shark is interested, they negotiate on aspects like the investment amount and equity stake. Sometimes, multiple Sharks may choose to collaborate and invest together.
- Deal or No Deal: The entrepreneur can either accept the offer, negotiate, or decline if the terms don’t meet their expectations.
This format provides a unique platform for entrepreneurs to gain valuable feedback, mentorship, and potentially, investment from seasoned industry veterans.
With the success of the previous two seasons, the anticipation for Shark Tank India Season 3 is palpable. The new season aims to provide the public with more inventive ideas, difficult discussions, and inspiring entrepreneurial stories. Stay tuned for additional information on Ankk.