Airtel DTH is one of the most popular DTH service providers in India. It offers a variety of channels to its users. However, at times, you may want to remove some of the channels from your Airtel DTH subscription. This blog post will tell you how to do that. Keep reading for more information.
Are there any unwanted channels on your Airtel Set-top box? If you answered yes, you will undoubtedly want to delete those television stations. But don’t be concerned if you don’t know how to delete a channel from an airtel dth.
We have provided a step-by-step approach for deleting TV channels that you do not view on your Airtel DTH. Many times, certain incorrect television channels are automatically activated on our Airtel DTH package.
As you are aware, we all view a restricted number of television channels; nevertheless, there are certain channels that we do not see that are also functional. And we have to pay for such channels even if we don’t watch them.
So, if you want to save money by uninstalling unneeded channels from your Airtel DTH set-top box, you’ve come to the perfect spot. In addition to how to delete tv channels from airtel dth?, we have addressed a number of similar questions. So, let’s find out.
Is it possible to uninstall the Airtel DTH TV channel?
The most crucial question now is whether it is feasible to delete channels from Airtel DTH. So, if you want to know the answer to this question, I’ll tell you in a nutshell.
Except for a few channels, you may simply add or delete channels from your Airtel DTH. Airtel allows their customers to administer their own airtel dth.
By the way, you must phone customer service or visit a store to activate and deactivate channels on your Airtel DTH. However, you no longer need to travel someplace or call for anything to be activated or deactivated.
Let us now look at the approach and procedure for disabling channels on Airtel TV.
How to Deactivate a Channel in Airtel DTH Using Different Methods
There are three ways to deactivate undesired TV channels on your Airtel DTH. So now you know how to uninstall TV channels on your Airtel receiver in three different methods.
They are available through the My Airtel Thanks app, SMS Service, and the Airtel office. So, with the assistance of a screenshot, we have described the step-by-step technique of these three ways.
As a result, you can use any of the three techniques listed below to remove channels from Airtel DTH. So, let’s go over each method’s technique.
How can I deactivate a channel from my Airtel DTH service using the Airtel app?
As you may be aware, practically every sort of Airtel function can be adjusted using the Airtel Thanks app. Whether it is a prepaid or postpaid cellphone connection, an Airtel DTH connection, or a broadband connection, etc.
The airtel application can simply handle all of the aspects of these connections. So, if you have an airtel number or another connection, you need install my airtel thankyou program.
This program not only allows you to control Airtel services, but it can also be used to administer UPI apps. We now have a summary of its features.
So, let’s go over how to deactivate a channel with Airtel DTH using the Airtel Thanks app.
Follow the steps below to learn how to delete a channel from your Airtel DTH.
STEP 1: Download and install the app, then sign in with your Airtel phone number.
- On begin, download the Airtel Airtel Thanks app from the Google Play or Apple App Store to your smartphone.
- As you open, select the Let’s Get Started option.
- You must now sign in with your Airtel number by providing your cell number and OTP. So, input your cellphone number and then select the Send OTP button, and your OTP will be detected immediately.
- Choose a language and then press the next button.
Finally, your Airtel number will be used to log in. Please keep in mind that you must log in using the airtel number that is recorded on your airtel dth.
STEP 2: Register your Airtel DTH account on the Airtel Thanks app.
So, first and foremost, you must link your Airtel DTH account to the Airtel Thanks application. So, select the more option.
- Go to my Airtel option by clicking here.
- Then, select the account management option.
- To add your dth account, select the Add Account option.
- As shown in the picture below, tap the prepaid down arrow and pick the DTH option.
- Then input your DTH account number and select the Request OTP option.
Finally, input the OTP that was received to your registered cellphone number and click the Confirm OTP button. Your Airtel DTH account will now be added.
STEP 3: Uninstall Airtel DTH Channels
- You must now return to the homepage of the Airtel Thanks application.
- You will be able to monitor the balance and validity of your airtel DTH on the webpage (Set-top box). Tap in that location.
- Then select My account from the drop-down menu.
- Tap the change plan option, then scroll down and pick the alter current plan option.
- Scroll down and click the “Skip to channel selection” button.
- Now, choose “In my existing plan,” and all of the channels that are enabled will display.
- As a result, you must select the Remove option for the channel you wish to delete.
- After selecting the “Remove” option, you must select the “Go to summary” option.
- Finally, as seen in the image below, select the “Confirm & modify” option. After you confirm, you will receive a notice saying, “Congratulations – you have successfully changed your plan.”
As a result, you would have simply understood how to delete the channel in airtel dth by following the aforementioned approach.
How can I deactivate a channel from Airtel DTH using SMS?
You may also cancel an undesired channel by sending an SMS from your registered mobile phone. This method’s technique is quite straightforward when compared to other options such as the Airtel Thanks app and website.
You may also delete the airtel dth tv channel by sending an SMS if you have a keypad phone. So, how can you remove TV channels from Airtel DTH via SMS?
If you wish to transmit using an unregistered mobile number, you must additionally submit a customer ID in this step. And if you send it to the registered cellphone number, you won’t have to send it to the consumer.
To delete channels from your Airtel Set-top box, follow the steps below:-
- Go to your smartphone and open the message.
- Type REM Channel Number> for a registered mobile number.
- For an unregistered mobile phone number, enter REM channel Number> Customer ID>.
- After then, mail it to the 54325. You must transmit to 54325 from a registered or unregistered phone number.
- You would have understood how to delete Channel in Airtel DTH in this manner. It is a fairly easy technique in which you just compose and send messages from your mobile phone number.
How can I delete a channel from my Airtel Set-Top Box via the website?
Almost all tasks may be completed using Airtel’s official website as an airtel thankyou application. As a result, you may also use the website to delete TV channels from your Airtel DTH.
The approach described above will only work on mobile devices. However, with the aid of a website, you can perform the same operation on your computer, laptop, or mobile device. So, let’s find out.
Follow the steps below to learn how to delete a channel from your Airtel DTH:
- To begin, open any browser and navigate to the airtel.in website from your mobile device or PC.
- As seen in the image below, tap the login option.
- Enter your registered airtel dth mobile number and select the “Click to receive One Time Password (OTP)” option.
- Enter the OTP and press the login button.
- The amount and validity of your Airtel DTH will now be shown. So, as seen in the picture below, hit the next arrow option.
- Select “Manage TV Channel” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the option to Edit current plan.
- Press the A-la-carte option in the navigation menu, then tap “In my existing plan.”
- Now, select the category of the channel you wish to delete.
- So, press the “Go to summary” option after clicking the Remove option of a channel.
- Finally, press the confirm/change button.
You would have learned how to delete channels in airtel dth via airtel’s official website if you had followed the steps outlined above.
By the way, the method is the same through the website as it is through the Airtel Thanks app.
What are the benefits and drawbacks of removing Airtel TV Channel?
By the way, there is no downside to turning off any channels on your Airtel DTH. Because you simply need to eliminate the channels you don’t want to view.
I think the downsides of eliminating TV channels from the Airtel receiver were evident. Let us now discuss the advantages of it.
There are several advantages to uninstalling an airtel tv channel that you do not want to watch or that is incorrect for you. When you delete a channel, your airtel dth plan decreases, which saves you a lot of money.
As a result, these are the minor benefits of eliminating channels from the Airtel DTH Set-top box. As a result, there will be no price or drawbacks to disconnecting the channel.
FAQ on How to Remove a Channel in Airtel DTH
In Airtel digital TV, how can I choose and deselect a channel?
Using airtel thanks, airtel’s official website, or SMS, you may quickly pick and deselect a channel in airtel digital TV. You may activate and deactivate channels on your airtel digital tv whenever you need to add or remove one.
So, if you can follow the technique for eliminating channels in airtel dth that we described. By the way, we have not prepared an article on how to add a channel, but once you see how to remove, you will be able to add.
Will the removal of a channel from Airtel DTH have any effect on the plan?
Most consumers are unsure whether there will be any changes to a plan as a result of adding or eliminating channels. If you’re curious, I’ll tell you in a nutshell.
As a result, removing channels increases the validity of your Airtel DTH. These are the primary advantages of deleting television channels.
How can you check the active channel on your Airtel DTH?
By the way, if you follow the protocol for removing a channel from an Airtel DTH? Then you’ll be able to see the active channels on your Airtel DTH. So, if you want to know what the current choose tv channels are on your Airtel dth, let me tell you.
To find out what channel is active on your Airtel DTH, follow the steps below:
- Log in with your registered mobile number to access my airtel thanks.
- Add your airtel dth customer id to the airtel my thanks app.
- Click on the airtel dth balance and validity area.
- Tap on Manage Account, then Edit Current Plan.
- Tap the a-la-carte option, then the “In my existing plan” option.
- Every active channel on our plan will now be listed by category.
- How to Set Caller Tune In Jio Phone?
- How to See Instagram Private Account Posts?
- How To Connect Jio Fiber to PC?
Conclusion on disabling a TV channel on an Airtel DTH system
I hope you are aware of the numerous options for removing channels from Airtel DTH. We have provided a step-by-step technique for eliminating channels from Airtel DTH using one of three methods.
Whichever strategies you wish to use, you can use the ones stated in this post. We have done our best to provide you with a simple solution using a screenshot.
In addition to this, we have included answers to commonly asked questions about the airtel dth tv channel. As a result, your question about the Airtel DTH channel should be answered.
If you have any questions about uninstalling channels from Airtel DTH, please leave a comment.
The Airtel DTH service allows for different channels to be added and removed from the package. To remove a channel, you must select it on your TV screen and press “delete” with the remote control. You can also ask customer care if they have any questions or issues removing a channel from their package.