Top 100+ Highly Motivational & Inspirational Quotes Status in English : We all have to need some inspiration or motivation to do for any work. if you want to get self confident to crack your aim or target or if you want to get success than you need to confident and motivation to hark hard in your success way , once if you get motivation and inspiration to work than you will definitely get the success. today here i am going to share a great collection of Motivational Quotes that will inspire you to work like passionate in your way.
Also Check :
- Good Morning Images For WhatsApp & Facebook
- Latest Good Night Images Photos Pictures Wallpapers For WhatsApp & Facebook
100+ Motivational Quotes Status in English
here most highly motivational quotes and status for all whether you are a student,Employee,Business owner or a Entrepreneur , these Motivational line will inspire you for your passion and will help you to achieve your goal in your life.
- 1. “Dreams is not what you see in sleep is the thing which doesn’t let you sleep” — A P J Abdul Kalam
2. “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” — Unknown
3. “Life is about making an impact, not making an income.” — Kevin Kruse
4. “Do not give up the beginning is always the hardest.” — Unknown
5. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” — Napoleon Hill
6. “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” — Albert Einstein
7. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” — Robert Collier
8. “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” — Florence Nightingale
9. “Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” — Winston Churchill
10. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” — Steve Jobs
11. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” — Jim Rohn
12. “I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” — Thomas Edison
13. “If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it. Teach yourself to be impatient.” — Gurbaksh Chahal
14. “Dream big and dare to fail.” — Norman Vaughan
15. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” — Confucius
16. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” — Farrah Gray
17. “Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” — Jamie Paolinetti
18. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” — Joshua J. Marine
19. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” — Les Brown
20. “Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions.” — Dalai Lama
21. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” — Lao-tzu
22. “I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” — Bill Gates
23. “You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.” — Albert Einstein
24. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” — Albert Einstein
25. “Dream big, work hard.” — Robert Downey
26. “The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.”
27. “Be a hero, always say, I have no fear.” — Swami Vivekananda
28. “If plan ‘A’ didn’t work. The alphabet has 25 more letter! Stay cool.”
29. “You’re already a successful person the things we take for granted someone else is praying for…”
30. “If you can dream it. You can do it.” — Walt Disney
32. “Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.” — Dwayne Johnson
33. “Life is like riding a bicycle to keep your balance, you must keep moving.” — Albert Einstein
34. “I will always choose a lazy person to do a difficult job because, he will find an easy way to do it.” — Bill Gates
35. “Enjoy the game and chase your dreams. Dreams do come true.” — Sachin Tendulkar
36. “Don’t waste your time with explanations. People only hear what they want to hear.” — Paulo Coelho
37. “Do not pray for an easy life. pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” — Bruce Lee
38. “I hated every minute of training. But I said, don’t quit. Suffer now and love the rest of your life as a champion.” — Muhammed Ali
39. “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” — Mahatma Gandhi
40. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” — Wayne Gretzky
41. “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” — Michael Jordan
42. “Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being.” — Kevin Kruse
43. “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.” — John Lennon
44. “We become what we think about.” — Earl Nightingale
45. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” — Alice Walker
46. “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” — Buddha
47. “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.” — Tony Hsieh
48. “If you are willing to do more than you are paid to do, eventually you will be paid to do more than you do.” — Unknown
49. “Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see.” — Confucius
50. “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” — Chinese Proverb
Highly Most Motivational Inspirational Quotes Status For WhatsApp & Facebook For All
51.Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind
52.First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
53.So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about
54.When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, “Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.
55.The best way to forget the bad things in life is to learn to remember the good things.
56.We are not given a Good life or a Bad life. We are given a life. It’s up to us to make it Good or Bad.
57.When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don’t throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer.
58.Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.
59.Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength.
60.I think every girl needs to love herself, regardless of anything. Like if you’re having a bad day, if you don’t like your hair, if you don’t have the best family situation, whatever, you have to love yourself and you can’t do anything until you love yourself first.
61.Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life.
62.Just keep swimming.
63.You are what you are and where you are because of what has gone into your mind. You can change what you are and where you are by changing what goes into your mind.
64.Life is either a great adventure or nothing.
65.When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.
66.Those who move forward with a happy spirit will find that things always work out.
67.Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us.
68.Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
69.Happiness is an inside job. Don’t assign anyone else that much power over your life.
70.Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.
71.The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.
72.Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.
73.A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
74.Every single day of your life, you have learned something. The REAL trick is putting the lesson to use in your life.
75.I will not be stopped.
Top Most Inspirational & Motivational Messages || Motivational Quotes Status
- Don’t let your experiences determine your attitude. Let your attitude determine your experience
- Let us let go of the day, let go what happened and send gratitude for another day of lessons and experiences.
- I know where I’m going and I know the truth, and I don’t have to be what you want me to be. I’m free to be what I want.
- Our lives are like books and each day is a page. We can’t erase what has already been written but we can make the next page better.
- When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.
- Don’t stop when you’re tired….stop when you’re done!
- When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.
Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most importantly,
have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly
want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- Everyone has his own specific vocation or mission in life. Therein he cannot be replaced, nor can his life be repeated.
Thus, everyone’s task is as unique as is his specific opportunity to implement it.
- You don’t have to be great to start but you have to start to be great.
- Remembering you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of
thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
- Don’t let the past steal your present. One has to live in the present. Whatever is past is gone beyond recall;
whatever is future remains beyond one’s reach, until it becomes present. Remembering the past and giving thought
to the future are important, but only to the extent that they help one deal with the present.
- Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time.
We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
- We must all suffer from one of two pains; the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.
The difference is that discipline weighs ounces and lasts a moment while regret weighs tons and lasts a lifetime!
- Every second you spend thinking about someone else’s dreams you take time away from your own.
- The only reason we don’t have what we want in life is the reasons we create why we can’t have them.
- Don’t ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that.
Because what the world needs is people who are alive.
- Holding on to anything is like holding on to your breath. You will suffocate. The only way to get
anything in the physical universe is by letting go of it. Let go & it will be yours forever.
- Nothing is likely to help a person overcome or endure troubles than the consciousness of having a task in life.
- The sky has never been the limit. We are our own limits. It’s then about breaking our personal limits and
outgrowing ourselves to live our best lives.
- Am Employee’S Motivation Is A Direct Result Of The Sum Of Interaction With His Or Her Manager.
- I Want To Inspire People. I Want Someone To Look At Me And Say ” Because Of You I Didn’T Give Up. “
- There Are No Secrets To Success. It Is The Result Of Preparation, Hard Work & Learning From Failure.
- Believer ! I Mean Believe With Everything Within Your Heart And Soul That You Dream Can Come True.
- Your Mind Is A Powerful Thing. When You Fill It With Positive Thoughts, Your Life Will Start Change.
- Fight And Push Harder For What You Believe In You’D Be Surprised. You Are Much Stronger Than You Think.